Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Vacation?

I just heard Tator asking Daddyo on the phone if he was having a good time on his vacation so far. Daddyo is in Frankfort today and tomorrow talking to legislators about Hospice funding. He left around noon today and will be back late tomorrow. Whenever I go out of town for business he tags along and we tack on a couple days and make a mini-vacation out of it. I guess Tator was thinking along those lines.
I have the house to myself tonight - well it's just me and 4 smelly boys. #1son has baseball practice at 6. The prof had football until 5 and Tator and Doc and I just got home from dinner out. SUSHI all around. I love that the little guys love food as much as I do. Good thing they are so active or they'd be really huge.
Doc left the stamp he got from the treasure box at school at the resturant and Tator told him that if he stopped crying that he'd buy him a new one. I can't tell if he's being really nice, or just trying to get Doc to quiet down.
It's time to check homework and get settled in for the night. I hope I can sleep (I have a feeling I won't be alone tonight).
Update: It's not exactly like I got kicked out of my OWN bed. It's more like I'd rather sleep on the couch than sleep with four handsful of pistachio shells AND 2 smelly (like shampoo and ZEST) boys.

No comments:

Post a Comment