Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Wha...Huh?

Where did the time go? I can't believe it's been two weeks since I last posted. Where do I begin? It's all a big, boring, blur.
1. The Professor went for allergy shots with FIL and ended up at the hospital for a stupid, stupid flu test - they didn't have any at the convenient care so they sent him to the hospital. I'm glad it was negative - but I'm irritated about having to pay for it (insurance will cover it, but still...).
2. MIL had a lovely birthday.
3. I finally convinced my doctor to prescribe Ambien - WhooooHoooo (those that know me well know what a big deal this really is)
4. Mom is home from the hospital and is doing well.
5. Baseball, baseball, baseball.
6. I have no idea how we're going to cover $400 worth of fundraising coupons for #1son's high school team, $100 in raffle tickets for #1son's Babe Ruth team, $50 each for The Professor and Tator's Little League Teams, $100 worth of chocolate for Tator and Doc's school fundraiser, plus the Coke and Krispy Kreme fundraiser for the middle school. Plus the cost of new cleats and uniforms for whole bunch and new summer clothes because they're all growing like WEEDS. Staggering!!
7. Daddyo called me at work last week saying that he had just heard from the school. Uuut Ohhh. Turns out that #1son took the qualifying test for the National Geography Bee (he won the school wide bee before Christmas). He did very well and has advanced to the state level - first student EVER from his school to qualify. He competes for the state title on April 3rd with hopes of going to the National competition in Washington DC in May. Needless to say we're very proud.
8. Please refer to #5.
I guess that's why I haven't posted as much as I intended to.
Take Care All

No comments:

Post a Comment