Friday, February 20, 2009

Mom

Big sister just called. Mom was taken to the hospital, via ambulance, from the doctor’s office. I’m the closest – 2 hours away. No one knows what’s up yet. Please pray for her.

I’m not exactly sure what to do. I asked friends at work and they all said to go. I called DaddyO and he’s reluctant. Ohhhh, I need my mom’s advice but she’s NOT AVAILABLE!

UPDATE:

Mom's okay. Though they're going to keep her until Monday to make sure her meds are straightened out. Little sister is there from Lowell, IN. Good thing too, they woke up this morning at her house without hot water. Her husband checked and the hot water heater took a dive. They went to visit Mom this morning and then left to get a new water heater and install it for her. Little sister and BIL are both gems and Mom is very fortunate to have them.

No comments:

Post a Comment