Tuesday, February 10, 2009

If you don't like the weather wait 10 minutes

I never knew that phrase applied to Kentucky too. After last week's bitter cold that followed the ice storm of the century, this 70 degree weather is almost creepy. Hurricanes, earthquakes, tornadoes, ice storms, and record setting temperatures all in the span of a few months in the middle of KY make me think there's more going on than global warming.
I think we're in for some flooding later on this week - not that we need more mud (the melted ice saturated the ground so much that The Prof tracked in 19 pounds of mud even after taking off his shoes).
I guess we'll keep the generator for the next time we experience a weather wonder. I don't think we could sell it now even if we wanted to. There are several ads in the paper for generators "used only one time." I'm really thankful that the boys are back in school and life is back to almost normal.

Sent from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment