Saturday, March 21, 2009

Why I'm hungry

Tator is a very creative soul. He loves to draw, paint, create. He is also very messy but that's a whole other post. I made baked pancakes a couple of weeks ago and he's been wanting to make some pancakes of his own for a couple of days. He asked me last night if he could make them for dinner. I asked if he had a recipe and he said he knew how to make the m already. Flour, water and eggs. Ummm.... We got online and found a recipe that I saw a while ago and wanted to try. He got busy on the Disney site and kinda forgot all about the pancakes- whew.
This morning I was cheerfully awakened by Tator and Daddyo with a HUGE plateful of pancakes with syrup and powdered sugar. I dug right in and Tator said to meet him downstairs when I was finished because he was going to eat his (and I think he wanted to watch his cartoon) Yummy? Well.... The only thing that would have made them better was a RECIPE. Turns out that he told Daddyo that he remembered exactly how to make them, NOT. I barely was able to swallow the first bite and Daddyo refused to even taste. I asked Daddyo how to hide them and he offered to throw them away for me, but I told them I wanted to be rid of the evidenc and thought I would flush them and take the sticky, empty plate back downstairs. Unfortunately they were not exactly flushable. Turns out I'm messy too.

No comments:

Post a Comment